Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Townsend, TN

We were in Townsend, TN for the Smoky Mountain Fiber Arts Festival. I wish I had more time to sight see, but there was just so much to do... The festival was located at the Heritage Center, a very nice place with a lot of displays and items from local artisans.



 It is always nice to see a few familiar faces...



Cheryl McLane from Purdy Thangz



Brenda Horrower from Woodenspinner


I had a booth upstairs where I was spinning and meeting a lot of wonderful people! These were taken the day before the show, I had to sneak away to the Smoky Mountain Spinnery!






What a sweet Thursday afternoon playing with fiber, Nancy was such a wonderful hostess!


I stayed in Pigeon Forge, here are a few of the sights on the strip...


Titanic Museum





Drive thru wedding anyone???



It was a great time, I hope to be back next year...perhaps I will find a quieter place than pigeon forge.

Thank you so much for stopping by to see me and supporting a fiber farmer!

No comments: